How do I join?
It's easy! On your next visit to Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson® ask for a reward card from our friendly staff. There is no cost, and it only takes a few seconds. If you purchase an eligible item, you'll even start earning points the very same day!
How does it work?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend in-store at Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson® in General Merchandise, Clothing, Parts, and Bike Accessories. Active Military Members and H.O.G.® Members, as verified by our staff with your issued identification, will earn 1.5 points per dollar!
Please keep in mind, you can only have a maximum of 5,000 points on your account balance at any given time, so be sure to use your points before you reach the limit! You can use your earned points toward redeeming these dollar-value coupons. You can set up and log in to your "rewards portal" at the top of the page to see your balance and create a coupon, or our staff can assist you in-person.
Please be aware, if you spend your points on a coupon from the rewards portal, you'll have 30 days to bring it into the store and apply it towards a purchase. However, if one of our staff members creates a coupon for you, it'll be applied to purchases you make on that same day, and you will not have a 30-day window to use it. Please keep this difference in mind when planning to use your points and coupons.
We also ask that you allow at least 72 hours for your points to become available after purchase. Any delays or problems with your balance will usually be resolved within 7-10 days, as determined by our staff. Please note: "special orders" are not rewarded until these items are paid for in full and picked up.
What purchases are not rewarded?
- Collision & Warranty Work
- Gift Card Purchases
- Taxes, Fees, and Service Shop Supplies
- Online Purchases
- "Non-Inventory Purchases", e.g. Rider's Edge Tuition and Rentals
- Bike Purchases
Do my points expire?
You can keep your point balance as long as you make at least one qualifying rewards purchase from us every 365 days or one year! This way, your points will never expire. If you do not make at least one rewards purchase in this timeframe, though, your balance will be set to "zero".
Terms & Conditions
- Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Reward Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of the member's point balance if points or coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or cancel the Rewards Program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by management, and all decisions are final.
- Employees of Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate, including product vendors or those with business accounts.
- Points and reward coupons have no cash value. Rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on the account or converted to a gift card.
- Reward accounts are non-transferable. Reward cards/accounts can only be used by the original customer who joined the program, with the only exception being a member's spouse. A picture ID may be required to redeem points or use reward coupons.
- Reward coupons must be used in their entirety upon presentation, or the left-over value will be lost.
- "Special Orders" in General Merchandise, Parts, or Clothing are not rewarded until they are paid for in full and picked up.
- Customers do not earn points from using a reward coupon, or through using any other type of discount or store coupon. A negative amount of points will be added to the rewards account when a reward coupon is used, based on the dollar value of the coupon. If the reward coupon is being used to purchase something which does not earn points, it will be applied to the next purchase in which reward points are earned. For this reason, some accounts may temporarily have a negative balance.