We're celebrating Harley-Davidson's 120th Anniversary by giving away a 2008 105th Anniversary Dyna Wide Glide, in a custom paint job, to one lucky winner on July 29th, 2023
Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson is giving away a key to 30 drawing winners selected at random at each of our events, and only one will unlock the ignition to this beautiful, classic Harley-Davidson motorcycle. A key can be won at any dealership events between January 21st, 2023, at our Decades Disco Event, and our Sturgis Pre-Game Party on July 29th. At the end of the Sturgis Pre-Game party, we will have our key winners try their key until one of them unlocks the bike. The owner of the key that unlocks the bike will be the winner of our giveaway!
Attend one or ALL of our events within the giveaway window, and win a key. Good luck!
The giveaway winner will be subject to taxes and fees regulated by law.
Full Contest Information Below:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by the law. The Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibits.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Opportunities to win a key will be starting on or about January 21st, 2023 and end on July 28th, 2023 before the giveaway occurs at 4pm.
4. How to Enter: Via attending in-store events at Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson, where a key will be given at random to an attendee: There are 30 keys in total, and only one key will unlock the ignition of the giveaway motorcycle. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson. You must fill in the information requested to receive a key. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson.
5. Additional Conditions:
6. Prizes: Winner will receive a 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Motorcycle. MSRP: $22,249.00 Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No Cash or other prize substation permitted except at the sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson to use winner’s name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning the 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide are 1 in 30.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of each key in the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered for the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway within five (5) days following the winner selection. Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted By You: By entering this contest you understand that Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson, anyone acting on behalf of Pikes Peak Harley0Davidson, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name. portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson. Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Gvieaway or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson to maintain the integrity of the giveaway, can void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any giveaway keys or undermine the legitimate operation of the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the raffle, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her/their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Pikes Peak Motorcycle Giveaway, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between parties, and causes of action arising out of connected with this giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and herby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson, 5867 North Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80917